"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. "
Thomas Paine

Friday, April 5, 2013

Toshiba laptop and Best Buy Geek Squad

             My Toshiba laptop continues to lock up and need restarting. the cursor moves around and all of a sudden I'm typing in a new place and it even types extra letters. I have had no response from Best Buy or Toshiba.
          In the mean while, it would seem I've lost some music, writings and all my pictures from the past. The Geek Squad was supposed to back all my stuff up on the storage device. I can't find it anywhere. I've opened file after file. I'm no computer techno person, I could have screwed up, but here again is just another example of  the customer service you get from a faceless corporation vs what you would get from a mom and pop operation. After the sale Best Buy has left it up to me to solve this whole issue. A Mom and Pop operation usually has a helping hand out and will bend over backwards to make things right. At this point I don't think this can be made right.
       BOYCOTT; BEST BUY AND TOSHIBA and other faceless corporations!!!!!!
The bottom line is all a corporation understands. Back in the 70's I was part of a boycott that stopped the unnecessary killings of dolphins. We can change America. We can change the way business is being done. Find the Mom and Pop stores in your town and support them before they are forced out of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edeye's Soap Box Headline Animator