"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. "
Thomas Paine

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Toshiba and Best Buy ( the next step)

   I'm am so appalled at the lack of response from Toshiba and Best Buy that I'm taking this boycott nation wide and I'm going to do my best to make it go viral.
 It may take a month or two but I plan to take out a full page ad in USA Today and tell my story. I seem to have lost 5 years of pictures, countless writings and music, the lap top is constantly typing double letters and I had to restart it three times yesterday while trying to write a post.  At this point I don't care about the cost. I just think this is a big part of what is wrong in America. I'm mad as HELL and i'm not going to take it any more.
          Join me in a boycott of all Toshiba products and Best Buy!
Share my story and lets show faceless corporations that they can no longer treat the little guy any way they feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edeye's Soap Box Headline Animator