"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. "
Thomas Paine

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Action against Toshiba and Best Buy

      The lap top is still hanging up, it looks like I've lost all my work from my previous computer, the key board is getting really screwy. The Best Buy CEO group wont return my emails or phone calls. That shit company Toshiba has yet to respond.
         I have filed a complaint with the consumer complaint agency but it requires a $25 processing fee which is hard for me to come up with at this time but I will have it in the near future and hopefully they will  handle this and get this resolved.
          BOYCOTT TOSHIBA AND BEST BUY
    ***** further~ I went ahead and spent my last $25 to send this complaint in. Hopefully it will do some good. All I want is a computer that works and it is hard for me to understand why this hasn't been resolved to my satisfaction, being in the service industry it is hard for me to fathom how companies can function in such a manner. I haven't been pushing for this but since this has been such an ordeal, if they can not recover all my pictures and writings that seem to be lost, I am asking for $500 in compensation. The pictures and writings are worth a LOT more to me then that but maybe I'll receive some kind of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edeye's Soap Box Headline Animator