"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. "
Thomas Paine

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Engage

    Get involved and engage in what ever you believe in! I believe that in small ways many people can make a positive difference.
        Lately, I've bitten the bullet and bought "organic" produce. Just like with solar and wind power, the more people who commit is the only way the price will moderate and become equal to the norm.
Last night while shopping, I discovered a "Paul Newman" thin crust pizza. It has better ingredients and a lot more protein and less sugar then my regular "Stouffers" french bread pizza, which has a pretty good sugar, protein, fiber combination. Plus all the profits go to charity. Going by all their literature, you can't go wrong buying any of  the "Paul Newman" brand products. I also bought "7th Generation" paper products. Their mantra of what we do, how will it effect the next 7 generations is something we should all consider.
     I was going to buy these items any way. I had choices, some of them a lot cheaper, but I feel like it is worth the money to search out and buy products like these. Better for you, your community and for the world.
    Use your own money to make a difference, write a letter about something you believe in and send it to the proper source, if you see a wrong speak out against it, to change things its going to take the common man to  take back the country from the power elite and to make this a better world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edeye's Soap Box Headline Animator