"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. "
Thomas Paine

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blaming President Obama

                     Don't get me wrong I'm no great supporter of President Barack Obama, I'm a Libertarian.  I do however think it is funny how everybody blames President Obama for the present state of the country. Now he may not be helping things but to blame a man, any man for something that has taken years to come about is just foolish. If you look at the record, since 1969 there have been five "Republican" presidents and only three "Democrat" presidents. Not only that the "Republican" presidents have run the country ten years longer than the "Democrats". This is why I vote "Libertarian", both of our "major" parties are just as guilty as the other one at the shape the country has fallen into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edeye's Soap Box Headline Animator