"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. "
Thomas Paine

Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Tradition Continues





EVENT DATE: JAN 01, 2014
- See more at: http://www.crowdrise.com/TheTraditionContinues/fundraiser/eddieallen#sthash.AOKrb58n.dpuf
Eddie's Photo
Eddie's Photo
Eddie's Photo
Eddie's Photo
Eddie's Photo

EVENT DATE: JAN 01, 2014
DAYS TO GO: 32

THE STORY:
This is the third year in a row that I've left my little
 Colorado Mountain town and come to visit my 76 yr old
 mom in Brooklyn .
 On New Years Eve we go to the 5 hr govt Mule show
 with a good friend. On New Years Day we get up and
 friends who come down from Connecticut either support
 or join me in this very worthwhile cause. Make my trip 
worth it for the kids and give generously! 
Thanks
Eddie Allen
 http://www.crowdrise.com/TheTraditionContinues/fundraiser/eddieallen#sthash.AOKrb58n.dpuf
Eddie's Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edeye's Soap Box Headline Animator