"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. "
Thomas Paine

Thursday, June 26, 2014

#Chem Trails in The Mountains of #Colorado

   
        I started seeing videos and articles about chem trails back in the late winter/early spring and while I question all conspiracy theories, this one seems to have some validation. I've noticed these strange trails that are left behind by planes that last for a long time, certainly longer than any vapor trail.  From what I read there are people that are trying to alter the earths environment by spraying a chemical in the air that produces more cloud cover to slow the warming of the earth.                          I've studied weather for a long time and I'm a firm believer in the saying "red sky in morning sailors warning" and while the weather does change very quickly here in the mountains of Colorado, I've woken to blue sky, cool, low humidity mornings only for it to turn ugly in the late afternoon after seeing these trails in the early afternoon. 
One of the strangest things is that I've seen these X's everywhere from the mountains where I live to #Boulder and even #Jazz Fest in #New Orleans.
I'm telling you the arrogance of man is going to get us ALL killed!
    

      See my videos on u tube channel Eddie Allen
           




No comments:

Post a Comment

Edeye's Soap Box Headline Animator