"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. "
Thomas Paine

Sunday, May 11, 2014

The #Kardashians???

Why????
       I mean really what makes the Kardashians news worthy? What have they ever produced?  I admit to being a bit out of the loop but are they musicians? Artist? Sports something or other? I mean really what have they done to make them any more news worthy than my cat. Are they like my cat in the fact that they are famous in their own minds? Is it possible that somehow the media has latched on to that fake feeling and been having a feeding frenzy on just the speculation of the Kardashions largeness in their own minds? Is it all just smoke and mirrors, the dumbing down of Americants? For surly, how the Kardashions rule their life is one of the dumbest things I've ever glimpsed. Why are they in my new feeds???? They should be laughed out of town along with that pompous bloated ego rap star that has hooked up with them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edeye's Soap Box Headline Animator