"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. "
Thomas Paine

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Roundabouts

Roundabouts at intersections are very popular in the towns of Colorado.
   I just got back from Sedona Az and down there they have put that into overdrive. I figure who ever sold them or designed their road systems gave them a deal on roundabouts. You know, like buy two get one free. They are everywhere. In my little jeep its like a ride at the fair. In one place they have two not more then a car length or two apart. I started going around and around after about ten minutes I was so dizzy I had to pull over and get some ice cream, then I got one of those freezer headaches. I was dizzy and had freezer burn  all at the same time. I started seeing colors, it was like being on acid........... twenty minutes later I did it all over again! Ha,ha, ha,ha, ha!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edeye's Soap Box Headline Animator